The frame is a book I (or Dad) cut the center out of; it stands for my life being a book (open or not). The shelves are my almost obsessive organization, but their not quite perfect...
The face boards are my attempt to cover the darkness inside of me with something pretty.
The candle is me burning myself out and getting really messy about it.
The pieces of coal are the things I produce that aren't so pretty.
The half copper, half black rose is my attempt at beauty.
The rusted chain is my attempt to keep inside myself the things I don't want people to see.
The mirror stands for the fact that those around me cannot pretend to be what they are not (I may try to keep my revelation of what they are fenced in, but the disrepair of the fence is because I don't try that hard).
And that's a glimpse of me...

That is soooo deep...
ReplyDelete-Billie