skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Expositions of a College Artist
Friday, December 26, 2008
Not art...but fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(25)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(32)
▼
December
(12)
Allison Paige
More Allison Paige
Adri
Not art...but fun!
for my final
also for my final
eyes
Golden
It's not that I'm vain...
It's just that no one else will pose for me...
CD Pics I did a few years ago
It's All Good 'Cause God's In Charge
►
November
(18)
►
October
(2)
About Me
Laura
I create pictures with my words, I capture them with my eye, I turn them into something of a reflection of what God painted them to be, and then I set them free in your mind.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment